| < October >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Portoviejo in October is fairly hot at 24.4 °C (75.92 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 2.7mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Portoviejo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Portoviejo, Ecuador
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Portoviejo:
- Antonio Narino, Colombia - 448.5 kms (278.7 miles) NE
- Aepto.San Luis, Colombia - 376.5 kms (234 miles) ENE
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) ENE
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) ENE
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NE
- Quito, Ecuador - 240.8 kms (149.6 miles) ENE
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 225.7 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) E
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) E
- Puyo, Ecuador - 285 kms (177.1 miles) E
- Milagro, Ecuador - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SE
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 140 kms (87 miles) SSE
- Canar, Ecuador - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) SE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 361.5 kms (224.6 miles) SSE