Average Temperatures in Portoviejo, Ecuador
- The average temperature in Portoviejo, Ecuador is fairly hot at 25.3 degrees Celsius (77.6 degrees Fahrenheit).
- The range of mean monthly temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5°F) which is an extremely low range.
- March is the warmest month (very hot) with an average temperature of 28.7 degrees Celsius (83.66 degrees Fahrenheit).
- August is the coldest month (fairly hot) with a mean temperature of 24 degrees Celsius (75.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Portoviejo
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Portoviejo Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Portoviejo
- Antonio Narino, Colombia - 448.5 kms (278.7 miles) NE
- Aepto.San Luis, Colombia - 376.5 kms (234 miles) ENE
- San Gabriel, Ecuador - 346.4 kms (215.2 miles) ENE
- Otavalo, Ecuador - 282.5 kms (175.6 miles) ENE
- La Concordia, Ecuador - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NE
- Quito, Ecuador - 240.8 kms (149.6 miles) ENE
- Izobamba, Ecuador - 225.7 kms (140.3 miles) ENE
- Rumipamba, Ecuador - 208.2 kms (129.4 miles) E
- Pichilingue, Ecuador - 111.7 kms (69.4 miles) E
- Puyo, Ecuador - 285 kms (177.1 miles) E
- Milagro, Ecuador - 153.5 kms (95.4 miles) SE
- Guayaquil, Ecuador - 140 kms (87 miles) SSE
- Canar, Ecuador - 238.8 kms (148.4 miles) SE
- Loja Argelia, Ecuador - 361.5 kms (224.6 miles) SSE